The contemporary job of the teacher is exceedingly complex, requiring a wide array of knowledge and skills. That’s why the professional learning of educators requires thoughtful organization and resources, and must be focused on the advancement of student learning.
- Your PD Transcript is an online record to which you can add your online statewide NJEA professional development experiences.
- NJEA’s E-Learning Academy provides the opportunity to earn professional development credits online anytime, and at your own pace. With its unique features, the E-Learning Academy is an experience that leads to mastery of new skills and knowledge, just like its traditional counterpart.
- Looking to enhance your skills? Check out NJEA Professional Development Institute-endorsed programs. Workshops that appear in the Showcase have been endorsed by the NJEA Professional Development Institute. The “seal of approval” indicates this provider has met the Institute’s strict guidelines for professional development activities.
- Tens of thousands of NJEA members from across the state are expected to attend the 157th annual NJEA Convention November 10-11, 2011 in Atlantic City. Recognized as the largest educational gathering of its kind anywhere in the world, the NJEA Convention draws teachers and educational support professionals who participate in over 300 seminars, workshops, and programs.
- Here you will find information regarding upcoming NJEA professional development statewide conferences.
- Click here for information about NJEA’s professional development partner organizations.
- Find valuable resources for special educators here.
- Here you will find information regarding New Jersey’s professional development regulations.
- NJEA is pleased to provide this collection of online resources as a service to our members. Each month a new topic will be presented.
- NJEA is committed to the continued professional development of all of its members. That’s why we created the ESP Career Academy, which will equip ESP members with the skills they need to excel in their diverse careers.
- Click here for web sites of interest to ESP members.